Fish Compatibility

AmaleeC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Do you think I could get away with keeping a Green clown goby and a lawnmower blenny together? They’d be with some other fish n a 75g w/ 20g sump so plenty of room.

Also, would I be able to keep the lawnmower blenny and a Midas blenny? Or no? I’ve heard the lawnmower blenny’s will fight fish with the same “body shape” as theirs so idk..

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never know with fish. They have "caveman thinking" LOL

I put a Starry Blenny in QT with a Pink Spot Goby and the SB tried to kill the PS. Had to separate them with eggcrate for the duration of the QT. Later in the 90 gal display tank they never even look at each other. Fish are crazy. ;)

OP
OP
AmaleeC

AmaleeC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never know with fish. They have "caveman thinking" LOL

I put a Starry Blenny in QT with a Pink Spot Goby and the SB tried to kill the PS. Had to separate them with eggcrate for the duration of the QT. Later in the 90 gal display tank they never even look at each other. Fish are crazy. ;)
Lol can’t say this is very encouraging :oops: But it is VERY true. I just don’t want to spend $60 on a midas and then rehome him because the poor guys can’t work things out :( I’m going to add in my fish who swim in the water column first, and I’ll have to add the midas last. Wish me luck!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back