Fish Face-Off Week 8

Who wins this Fish Face-Off?

  • Leopard Wrasse

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • McCosker Flasher Wrasse

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
This is a tough one because I am obsessed with wrasses. However, I'd have to go with the mcCosker's. I could watch the flashers flash all day long. Also, I'm pretty sure the picture is not of a mcCosker's flasher. male diamond tail flasher wrasse?
 
Thanks. Darn google. Anyone care to post a true pic of the mccoskers flasher?

mcCosker's.jpg
 
Hmmmmmmm, I voted Leopard Wrasse

Ornate Leopard Wrasse 1-12-14 - Copy.jpg




Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new