View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Altered ego finally picking up some color... about time
IMG_1579.JPG

Ponape birdsnest
IMG_1593.JPG

This monti is trying to completely kill a castells banana table. It's already encrusted over 4" of acro base. Not sure how to remove this horribly placed coral
IMG_1592.JPG

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang those chalice are wicked. Especially the one from @DSC reef I’m finally moving a few cheaper pieces over to the bigger tank. So far everything has opened up very nicely. I need to test my par so I don’t fry anything under the MH.

Let me know when u wanna meter your lights I’ll bring my par meter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven't posted in a little. Tank is doin good. For some reason my blues are pale but everything is growing good and colorful. I'll try get pics this week.

I am currently in the process of going to a CaRx. Not rushing, and when it happens it happens. I am going to be building the entire reactor and regulator. I am gathering all the pieces and will post pics as it goes. So thanks to a little advise from @Bpb I got the pieces and assembled the regulator today. Matheson 3200 regulator, solenoid, 1/3psi one way valve, and needle valve.

Before
IMG_1670.JPG

After
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG

Reactor will be coming in the next few weeks... along with tank pics

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven't posted in a little. Tank is doin good. For some reason my blues are pale but everything is growing good and colorful. I'll try get pics this week.

I am currently in the process of going to a CaRx. Not rushing, and when it happens it happens. I am going to be building the entire reactor and regulator. I am gathering all the pieces and will post pics as it goes. So thanks to a little advise from @Bpb I got the pieces and assembled the regulator today. Matheson 3200 regulator, solenoid, 1/3psi one way valve, and needle valve.

Before
IMG_1670.JPG

After
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG

Reactor will be coming in the next few weeks... along with tank pics

That’s a beast!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back