Fish for a 10g Frag Tank?

Northwest_Scapes_

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for a fish or 2 for my 10 gallon frag tank to help keep things like hair algae, bristle worms, etc in check but being 10 gallons I don't have a lot of options. Unfortunately my clown that I was housing in there just passed away from some sort of gill infection / parasite so the tank is empty now. A couple choices I've come up with are:
Hector's Goby (Apparently eats hair algae, can anyone back this up?)
Pink streaked wrasse (To help keep little critters in check)
And that's about it lol

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thank you
 
I've been looking for a fish or 2 for my 10 gallon frag tank to help keep things like hair algae, bristle worms, etc in check but being 10 gallons I don't have a lot of options. Unfortunately my clown that I was housing in there just passed away from some sort of gill infection / parasite so the tank is empty now. A couple choices I've come up with are:
Hector's Goby (Apparently eats hair algae, can anyone back this up?)
Pink streaked wrasse (To help keep little critters in check)
And that's about it lol

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thank you
I have a baby coral banded shrimp and it does a great job keeping flatworms off my frags. I know it's not a fish rather an invert but it keeps the tank clean in my opinion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new