• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish for sale!

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tearing down my tank

Fish list for sale
Will ship small fish but not large, buyers expense!
All fish eat Spectrum pellets and Mysis Shrimp
Pics avaialble upon request
If someone takes all will discount as a group!

Unicorn Tang 350 (11")
Atlantic Blue 200 (7")
Purple Tang 200 (5")
Powder Blue 150 (4")
Bristle Tooth 100 (5")
Bristle Tooth 75 (1.5")
Orange Shoulder 125 (5")
Black Storm Clown 125 (2")
Gold Nugget Maroon 125 (3") Sold
Cleaner Wrasse 50 (3")
Possum Wrasse 75 (1.5") Sold
Springer Damsel 25 (1")
Lyretail Anthias Male 75 (2") Sold
Lyretail Anthias Female 75 (2") Sold
 
Last edited:
Tearing down my tank

Fish list for sale
Will ship small fish but not large, buyers expense!
All fish eat Spectrum pellets and Mysis Shrimp
Pics avaialble upon request
If someone takes all will discount as a group!

Unicorn Tang 350 (11")
Atlantic Blue 200 (7")
Purple Tang 200 (5")
Powder Blue 150 (4")
Bristle Tooth 100 (5")
Bristle Tooth 75 (1.5")
Orange Shoulder 125 (5")
Black Storm Clown 125 (2")
Gold Nugget Maroon 125 (3")
Cleaner Wrasse 50 (3")
Possum Wrasse 75 (1.5")
Springer Damsel 25 (1")
Lyretail Anthias Male 75 (2")
Lyretail Anthias Female 75 (2")
Location if we met and how much for all live stock. I am in North Carolina but possibly willing to drive.
 
1k, can meet you in Charleston West Virginia tomorrow around noon, I go back to work for the week at 3:30
 
Location if we met and how much for all live stock. I am in North Carolina but possibly willing to drive.
Wanted to check, I havd a buyer for the possum wrasse and Anthias. Would like go sell the lot, could you give me a answer where you stand. Thanks
 
Location if we met and how much for all live stock. I am in North Carolina but possibly willing to drive.
Wanted to check, I havd a buyer for the possum wrasse and Anthias. Would like go sell the lot, could you give me a answer where you stand. Thanks
I’ll hold for now still waiting on some responses from some people on what they are interested in. I wouldn’t be able to house all in just my system. You do what you need to do I appreciate it I’ll let you know. Thankyou again in your response time.
 
So I got 2 Anthias, Gold Nugget Maroon Clown, and Yellow Striped Possum Wrasse from WVReefJunkie and these fish are fantastic. Very fat, obviously well fed! LOL. I'm sure the other fish are equally healthy, I just wish I had a bigger tank.
 
got pics of the 7" atlantic blue tang?
 
i wish i lived in America! over here we in Australia the the hobby is still reasonably new, so very limited stock. good luck with selling these!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new