Fish fun on the horizon!

FishYe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
Location
Ormond Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm glad to be here. I was referred to r2r by a Discord server member.

I'm only about seven months in to being a saltwater hobbyist, and about two actually having fish. I'm eager to learn new things to help my little buds healthy and well. As I'm still new I don't know much, especially when the workers at my LFS have, eh, misinformed me to keep it polite. So filling the gaps of what I should have already known would be very helpful.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new