Fish List

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
If I were to get a Red Sea Reefer 250, could I stock it with:
-Blue spot jawfish
-2 storm clows
-diamond sand sifting goby
-long nose hawkfish
-midas blenny
-dragon face pipefish
-six line wrasse
-one huge fire shrimp
-yasha goby/pistol shrimp pair

TIA :))
 
Mostly yes, but I'd skip the pipefish. They are very docile and thrive in low flow environments with little or no competition for food. Add the six line last, it will want to be the boss of the tank otherwise.
 
List looks good, but I know nothing about pipefish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new