Fish question

Jedi knight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if a pink streaked wrasse would get along with my 2 clownfish and a starry blenny in a 40 gallon tank also do they jump

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is a wrasse, it jumps! I have not seen one that didn't. I think it is just fun for them to find any tiny hole in the screens or top of the tank.
I do not have experience with the pink streaked, but a wrasse and those three fish should not be an issue. Any fish after could be depending on personality of the pink streak.
@evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, all wrasses jump and require a covered tank. The chances of it jumping especially increase with other fish present. It would also be compatible with those others.

OP
OP
J

Jedi knight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, all wrasses jump and require a covered tank. The chances of it jumping especially increase with other fish present. It would also be compatible with those others.
Well lucky for me I do have a cover just in case it decides to see what life is like on the other side

OP
OP
J

Jedi knight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is a wrasse, it jumps! I have not seen one that didn't. I think it is just fun for them to find any tiny hole in the screens or top of the tank.
I do not have experience with the pink streaked, but a wrasse and those three fish should not be an issue. Any fish after could be depending on personality of the pink streak.
@evolved
I’ve had many wrasse jump out of my tank lucky for me I was around when it happened so i was able to save them i do have a cover in it does decide to jump

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back