Fish stock for JBJ 45g

  • Thread starter Thread starter ck24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ck24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
73
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a good fish list to have in my 45g JBJ tank. I'm in the process of getting this set up. This will be a coral tank.
Fish I'm getting for sure.
Clown's
..
...
.....
......
Let me know what you have in this size tank want to start to get ideas going.
Thanks
 
Mccoskers flasher wrasse
 
Yeah that's a good one!!
Thanks
 
Some choices:
Yellow assessor
Royal gramma
Swales basslet
Swales basslet
Stigmatura blenny
Grammistes blenny
Longnose hawkfish
Flame hawkfish
Yellow watchman goby w/shrimp
Neon goby
Firefish
Pink bar goby
 
Thanks nice list!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new