Fish Stocking Suggestions - Waterbox 50.3 AIO

JayceTheGaymer

I have no idea what I'm doing!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
57
Location
Jacksonville, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all! I'm looking for opinions on some additional fish to add to my Waterbox 50.3 AIO. Right now I've got:
  • Pair of Clownfish.
  • Blue Sapphire Damsel.
  • Royal Gramma
I've considered adding a Lawnmower Blenny and a Helfrichi Firefish Goby.

Let me know what you all would recommend!
 
Greetings all! I'm looking for opinions on some additional fish to add to my Waterbox 50.3 AIO. Right now I've got:
  • Pair of Clownfish.
  • Blue Sapphire Damsel.
  • Royal Gramma
I've considered adding a Lawnmower Blenny and a Helfrichi Firefish Goby.

Let me know what you all would recommend!
be sure to add the damsel last, or not at all. They are absolutely vicious to any newcomers of similar shape or size. My damsels even try to scrap with tangs from time to time.

You could also consider a dwarf angel, coral beauties and flame angels are gorgeous, and in my experience, do not bother corals when well fed!

Lawnmower blennies are cool, just be sure there is algae for it to graze on before you add.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new