Fish stores in Boston

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
341
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking my son to the Celtics/ Heat game this weekend and wondering if there are any stores worth checking out while I am there? Not going to be able to travel too far away from the Garden. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hey thanks for the info!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new