Fish Suggestions for 55 Gallon Macro Algae Tank?

Northwest_Scapes_

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya! So pretty soon I'll be upgrading my Macro Tank to a Standard 55 Gallon (4ft long) and I'm looking for fish suggestions that would work? All the current fish (a bunch of Eviota Gobies, Sexy Shrimp, and a Feather Duster) will all be staying in their current tank so it's a fresh start! Realistically, the only corals I'll be having are Gorgonians, Sea Fans, Sponges, and a softy or 2. So It's almost like a FOWLR Tank

I'm set on a Pair of Orange Spotted Filefish, I'll make sure they're eating before I buy / will train them to eat. Other Ideas I have are a Pearly Jawfish, some sort of Fairy Wrasse, and that's all I have. Any suggestions are welcome
 
Just found this thread.
Any update on the tank?
I’m wanting to set up a 4’ 55 macro tank as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new