Fish Suggestions for 55 Gallon Macro Algae Tank?

Northwest_Scapes_

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya! So pretty soon I'll be upgrading my Macro Tank to a Standard 55 Gallon (4ft long) and I'm looking for fish suggestions that would work? All the current fish (a bunch of Eviota Gobies, Sexy Shrimp, and a Feather Duster) will all be staying in their current tank so it's a fresh start! Realistically, the only corals I'll be having are Gorgonians, Sea Fans, Sponges, and a softy or 2. So It's almost like a FOWLR Tank

I'm set on a Pair of Orange Spotted Filefish, I'll make sure they're eating before I buy / will train them to eat. Other Ideas I have are a Pearly Jawfish, some sort of Fairy Wrasse, and that's all I have. Any suggestions are welcome
 
Just found this thread.
Any update on the tank?
I’m wanting to set up a 4’ 55 macro tank as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new