OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im now wondering if maybe i search out a Indo Harlequin tusk, and say a black and yellow rabbit fish, and call the tank done. Ive got a fairy wrasse and a red coris in there, but hed be after them,

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you thought about some anthias? Maybe a group of a few females and a male. I have to say my trio of lyretail females and solo male are quite active and funny to watch.

Gage Sullivan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at Golden/orange spot rabbit if your looking into another rabbit fish.

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my six line for about 10 months now and he's doing great. I love the fish that's why I have one but I always like to give that warning that they could turn mean because many have them do that.

Could also get a Royal Gramma or Firefish
I know that most people don’t have the best of luck with them. I hope I don’t have to eat my words at some point, but I have faith that Linus will be a good boy. ;)

I love Royal Grammas and I’d say you’re ok as long as you don’t put other basslets with it.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one die, so I bought another when I got the trigger. Released first, let him settle before I released trigger. Next day I came home and the trigger was swimming around the tank with him in his mouth like a dog.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think im going to go with a
Melanurus Wrasse, another wrasse, maybe a yellow coris, and maybe a school of chromis. going to get like 3 chromis to see how well my tang and trigger do with them, before adding to it, but i could see a nice healthy school in that tank.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added the melanaris wrasse i got locally, and he was already out and about eating like a pig last night. Got 4 chromis too, and i think im down to 2. Likely trigger, and likely too small to be with him, you win some you loose some. Now im after something mid size, and then ill likely do much larger chromis, maybe some cardinals that are large etc.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sean always has the best Cardinals, and the only one in the area that can legit tell the sex of one from across the room. The only true way to get a pair. I need to go raise his coral stock soon anyway.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back