Fish tank shows

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happend to all the fish tank shows? There were a few episodes and then that was it. Did they get canceled or are they just making a few episodes?
 
They had a short season. I think there were only five episodes.
 
^^ that was fish tank kings that I was talking about. I am unsure about Tanked.
 
I felt that it was too staged. I do like it more than the first few episodes of FTK
 
Remember the episode with the sharks and the fish emporium store...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341197419.189774.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341197435.456445.jpg

Went there Friday on way back from Miami! It was pretty wicked:)


Mike D "like the beastie boys" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new