Fish tank stand idea for 100 bucks

cakefullofjake

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction score
10
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this stand for around 100 dollars
(I fixed the door later lol)


By using

1 4x8 mdf 3/4
1 2x4x8
1 1/8 4x8 utility panels
1/14 screws
2 inch screws
Hinges

20251018_232852_15C737CB-9FBD-4CEB-999E-0AC68B1DF2FC.png

20251018_232852_BF4EACE1-177E-4D77-889C-0BA335E1B992.png
 
I like it! Do you have any pics before the outside panels went on? What size tank is it for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new