Fish Tournament: Anthias. Round 2, Vote 7

Squareback Anthias or Sunset Anthias?

  • Squareback

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sunset

    Votes: 7 53.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Welcome to the seventh vote of the second round of the Anthias tournament! While selecting, the best overall fish should be voted for. If you would like to be tagged, so that you won’t miss a vote, please let me know! Let’s do this!

Previous Winners:
Lyertail VS. Red Saddled
Randall’s VS. Dispar
Purple Queen VS. Evansi
Resplendent
VS. Stocky
Bimaculatus VS. Princess
Bartlett’s VS. Cherry

Squareback Anthias (Pseudanthias pleurotaenia)
IMG_2295.jpeg


Sunset Anthias (Pseudanthias parvirostris)
IMG_2298.jpeg
 
I am going with sunset!
 
I am going with sunset!
+1 to this, dang I wish I could have anthias… I mean I am feeding 4-8 times a day but there’s the odd day they’ll get fed once…
 
+1 to this, dang I wish I could have anthias… I mean I am feeding 4-8 times a day but there’s the odd day they’ll get fed once…
This is why I also don’t keep Anthias…they’re beautiful, but their feeding schedule is just too intense for me.
 
It’s not that strict

That’s general care but you don’t need to do that every single day. Some days I just feed my tank twice. Other days I feed 3 times. Sometimes 4

I was thinking of getting a plank and picking a set number like…4 times a day to feed automatically and on a schedule
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new