Fish Tournament: Dwarf Angels. Round 1, Vote 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter danenelsen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Peppermint Angelfish or Solar Flare Flame Angelfish?

  • Peppermint

    Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Solar Flare Flame

    Votes: 4 22.2%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef, and welcome back to the Dwarf Angel Tournament! While selecting a fish both appearance and temperament can be taken into consideration. Here we go! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Fisher’s VS. Pygmy Yellowtail
Bicolor VS. Japanese
Half Black VS. Yellowfin
Orange Peel
VS. Narc
Golden VS. True Shepard’s

Peppermint Angelfish (Paracentropyge boylei)
IMG_1710.jpeg


Solar Flare Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loriculus)
IMG_1711.jpeg
 
Hello Reef2Reef, and welcome back to the Dwarf Angel Tournament! While selecting a fish both appearance and temperament can be taken into consideration. Here we go! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Fisher’s VS. Pygmy Yellowtail
Bicolor VS. Japanese
Half Black VS. Yellowfin
Orange Peel
VS. Narc
Golden VS. True Shepard’s

Peppermint Angelfish (Paracentropyge boylei)
IMG_1710.jpeg


Solar Flare Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loriculus)
IMG_1711.jpeg
‘Solar Flare’ Flame gets my vote, although it is just a regular flame with a mutation I still think it would be worth the money compared to a peppermint.
 
‘Solar Flare’ Flame gets my vote, although it is just a regular flame with a mutation I still think it would be worth the money compared to a peppermint.
I debated putting it in the bracket, because as you say, it is just an irregular Flame. I needed one more fish to come out even though so I decided to put it in. But I definitely agree with you about the price!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new