Fish Tournament: Dwarf Angels. Round 2, Vote 4

Flame Angelfish or Lemonpeel Angelfish?

  • Flame

    Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Lemonpeel

    Votes: 7 29.2%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the fifth vote of the Dwarf Angel Tournament! While selecting, the best overall fish should be voted for. Let’s do it! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Fisher’s VS. Japanese
Yellowfin VS. Orange Peel
Golden VS. Peppermint

Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loriculus)
IMG_1667.jpeg


Lemonpeel Angelfish (Centropyge flavissima)
IMG_1760.jpeg
 
Welcome to the fifth vote of the Dwarf Angel Tournament! While selecting, the best overall fish should be voted for. Let’s do it! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Fisher’s VS. Japanese
Yellowfin VS. Orange Peel
Golden VS. Peppermint

Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loriculus)
IMG_1667.jpeg


Lemonpeel Angelfish (Centropyge flavissima)
IMG_1760.jpeg
Lemon peel, flames are overrated IMHO.
 
Yeah . I voted Lemonpeeler , mainly cause I love the vibrant yellow . Just don’t trust em in my lps loaded tank.
 
Interesting. I thought my vote of lemonpeel would be less popular! Seems like it's more loved than I expected
Lemonpeel was winning for awhile, Flame has pulled into the lead, but it’s still anyone’s match!
 
Lemon peels are just big damsels no way I would ever have another. Flame yes so have to vote that way.
I haven’t seen a flame that didn’t act the same and become territorial down the line.
 
Flame is a must have fish… if you have a yellow tang or 2, who needs a lemonpeel !
And if you don’t have a yellow tang who needs a flame!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new