Fish Tournament: Large Angels. Round 2, Vote 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter danenelsen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maculosus Angelfish or Blueface Angelfish?

  • Maculosus

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Blueface

    Votes: 19 79.2%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! Welcome to the first vote of the second round of the Large Angelfish tournament! While voting, the best overall fish should be selected. Let’s do it! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Maculosus VS. True Personifer
Lamarck’s VS. Blueface
French
VS. Maze
Flagfin VS. Gray
Watanabei VS. Emperor
Asfur VS. Majestic
Goldtail VS. Masked Swallowtail
Goldflake
VS. Bellus
Scribbled VS. African
Queen VS. Zebra Lyertail
Conspicuous VS. Blue Ring
Sixbar VS. Regal
Blue VS. Passer
Blue Line
VS. Koran
Spotted VS. Tiger
Clarion VS. Bandit

Maculosus Angelfish (Pomacanthus maculosus)
IMG_1995.jpeg


Blueface Angelfish (Pomacanthus xanthometopon)
IMG_1988.jpeg
 
Going with the Maculosus Angelfish on this one!
 
Hello everybody! Welcome to the first vote of the second round of the Large Angelfish tournament! While voting, the best overall fish should be selected. Let’s do it! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Maculosus VS. True Personifer
Lamarck’s VS. Blueface
French
VS. Maze
Flagfin VS. Gray
Watanabei VS. Emperor
Asfur VS. Majestic
Goldtail VS. Masked Swallowtail
Goldflake
VS. Bellus
Scribbled VS. African
Queen VS. Zebra Lyertail
Conspicuous VS. Blue Ring
Sixbar VS. Regal
Blue VS. Passer
Blue Line
VS. Koran
Spotted VS. Tiger
Clarion VS. Bandit

Maculosus Angelfish (Pomacanthus maculosus)
IMG_1995.jpeg


Blueface Angelfish (Pomacanthus xanthometopon)
IMG_1988.jpeg
Blue face for me, I had the chance to have one temporarily but my hammers were too precious for me so I passed and went Navarchus instead.
 
Blue face for me, I had the chance to have one temporarily but my hammers were too precious for me so I passed and went Navarchus instead.
That’s a pretty good alternative! Those species are pretty similar!
 
Boy , it would depend on what color wasn’t represented in my tank but if I was going to have just one fish in my tank I would go with the blue face.
 
After seeing what this guy was against I’ll be intrigued to see what the Navarchus goes up against.
 
After seeing what this guy was against I’ll be intrigued to see what the Navarchus goes up against.
If you really want to know…I can tell you! The Majestic will be going against the Scribbled in the seventh vote of Round 2! I’m really excited for that matchup, it’s going to be super close!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new