Fish With the Best Personality! :)

C4ctus99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my goodness he's absolutely adorable just peeping out :face-with-tears-of-joy:. I have wanted a tailspot for such a long time, I love their derpy look and their personality. I would love to add one to my tank but I already have a golden headed sleeper goby as well as a jawfish. So I don't think it would be a very good idea unfortunately.:downcast-face-with-sweat:
How big is the tank? I had a golden head sleeper and a tailspot in a 10g temporarily for a few weeks without any issue. If they have plenty of hidy holes, they should be good

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my 2 Midas Blennies. Them backing into their hiding spots is great to watch. My all time fav though is the FlameHawk. So nosey and fearless. Makes me laugh every time I see him staring me down.

CRACKFISH.jpg

juarec0201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my goodness he's absolutely adorable just peeping out :face-with-tears-of-joy:. I have wanted a tailspot for such a long time, I love their derpy look and their personality. I would love to add one to my tank but I already have a golden headed sleeper goby as well as a jawfish. So I don't think it would be a very good idea unfortunately.:downcast-face-with-sweat:
I
Tailspot blenny. Quirky, funny, cute.
PXL_20230414_161051735.jpg
i find mine poking out of holes I didn’t even know I had in my rock work lol they are funny

quesomuchacho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, I need a Blenny!

In my tank, it’s my purple tang. It’s just a “big”, curious doofus. It investigates anything new, checks-in on the other fishes to see what’s up and gets confused when they swim away from it, and it’s pretty entertaining to watch it steal food from urchin spines.

Not finding a great tang pic, but here’s an entertaining fish by-product pic!

IMG_0888.jpeg

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, I need a Blenny!

In my tank, it’s my purple tang. It’s just a “big”, curious doofus. It investigates anything new, checks-in on the other fishes to see what’s up and gets confused when they swim away from it, and it’s pretty entertaining to watch it steal food from urchin spines.

Not finding a great tang pic, but here’s an entertaining fish by-product pic!

IMG_0888.jpeg
Hungry cat?

OP
OP
B

Bophy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is the tank? I had a golden head sleeper and a tailspot in a 10g temporarily for a few weeks without any issue. If they have plenty of hidy holes, they should be good
Oooh I have a 75g!!

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say, we spent two weeks in Kauai (in Poipu) and snorkeled with this huge christmas warsse. He followed my son around every time we got in to snorkel. Just follwed him and us around happily for a long time. Very funny fish.

In my aquarium, I love my lawnmower blenny and my wrasses.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
recently sold my 15" WC O, it was 3", wide big puppy
I love it! If if anyone has never raised an Oscar they have no idea what puppies they are.. and moody!

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say, we spent two weeks in Kauai (in Poipu) and snorkeled with this huge christmas warsse. He followed my son around every time we got in to snorkel. Just follwed him and us around happily for a long time. Very funny fish.

In my aquarium, I love my lawnmower blenny and my wrasses.
I have seen video of wild fish doing this, one showed a fish, can't remember the genus, but it was attached to one researcher and would come to her and swim along with her as she dove multiple times.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Oh, you changed the water? What if I were to just lay on my side looking pathetic for a few hours…. “
-every Oscar I’ve ever owned .
The way you said that brought back memories like it was yesterday! Wait it was yesterday

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back