Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter lc Harris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lc Harris

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided I not putting a maroon clown in my 40 gallons tank bc of her aggression so what kind of fish would yall recommend
 
What kind of fish do you have in there already?
 
I decided I not putting a maroon clown in my 40 gallons tank bc of her aggression so what kind of fish would yall recommend
What area of the tank would you like it to occupy?
There are other great Clownfishes varieties that have less aggressive tendencies. Skunk Clownfishes and Naked come to mind.
 
I want a pair of clown for sure what kind of other fish could I put
 
I mean, you have a lot of options. Clowns, gobies, blennies, Royal Gramma, Smaller wrasse species, Dorry backs, the list goes on
 
Skunks can be mean too. Perculas are the most docile, but a non-aggressive Clown is not a sure thing and a Pair even less so.
 
My 40 gallon has 2 picasso mocha clownfish, a watchman goby, a tail spot blenny, and a hectors goby.
 
Maybe a Royal Gramma.
Colourful, inexpensive an resilient.
IMG_0686.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new