Fish

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a red mandarin! Please if anyone knows of anyone or has one or both a female and male, please respond! I will pay today for them! Bluezoo screwed my order up and gave me a 15$ fish when I laid for a 50$ fish and I waited 2 YEARS for the red mandarin because they barely ever get any in.
 
That would ship? Also, I am corrected, it does happen to be a red mandarin. It just looked like a spotted one in the light or lack there of... just need to find the mate for it. Any ideas of where to order?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new