Fish

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 gallon. I have 1 fire fish already. I was thinking about adding a aiptasia eating file fish and a sisscor fish. Can I add both of these at once, or should I do one at a time? Thank you.
 
It wouldn’t be a problem to add both at the same time, but you may run into problems with the scissor fish and the firefish together. Most gobies don’t really get along with similar species and dartfish are no exception.
 
It wouldn’t be a problem to add both at the same time, but you may run into problems with the scissor fish and the firefish together. Most gobies don’t really get along with similar species and dartfish are no exception.
dang, . They’re so pretty ahaha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new