Fishbit --- Do we have any recourse?

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was one of the financial backers of fishbit and now they have apparently fell of the face of the Earth. The last time I was able to communicate was 12/1/16. I have made several attempts to acquire updates since then with no luck.

Does anyone know anything about fishbit? Do you think there is any recourse available if they do not produce these units?

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't buy into it as I already have a apex and what they wanted even for the first beta was out of my league

Mrx7899

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just thinking about that today haven't heard anything from them in a while. Almost forgot I bought the thing it's been so long.

Julio G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too was a backer supporting these guys with soo much anticipation as the product was past the betta stage and well onto the production stages with all kinks getting smoothed out, it was just matter of time so i thought and according to the last Kickstater update, the lroduct was even getting updated with better improvement then thier previous Betta prototypes. Sopposebly they were on thier way to finalizing molding production and shipping. As a production stand point I could understand if things had gone wrong causing drastic delays but to fall off the face of the earth for over 10 months with zero communication to your own "Backers" whom made them relevant may i add, to proceed with the project only to get burned in the end, that was the last thing i expected from Nate and his Current Labs crew! it's simply a shame though and unfortunate for most who took the same risk like i did to be left out to dry with no explanation as to where was the road blocks, just nothing whatsoever. I'm sorry but I have to call it what it is, simply a cowardly way and unprofessional act. It just ruins it for other well talented and upcoming inventors on Kickstarter who eventually needs to gain the publics trust in order to get invested on to succeed. If thier was any genuine and sincere intent behind the whole Fishbit shurade, then I truly hope Nate will come around and do the right tbing. Update his Backers!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back