• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

fishdoc11 getting out, equip for sale

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 12 long wonderful years I am getting out of reefkeeping. I have found a home for all of my livestock but I need to sell lots of equipment. Most of this is several years old but has been well maintained and some is new. Prices I think are fair but I am open to negotiation to a point. I will post more in the future. Also no pics yet but those will be coming if requested. Shipping is extra in all prices. Larger items I would obvious prefer to be picked up but shipping can be arranged on most items if need be. BNIB means brand new in box.

Sunlight Supply Galaxy 250 watt electronic ballasts (2, not dimmable, used about 2 years or so) $80 ea

Sunlight Supply Blue Wave dual magnetic 250 watt pulse start ballast (used 2 years) $75

BNIB, never used Radium SE 250 watt MH bulb $60

BNIB TLF 150 phosphate reactor $30

6080J Tunze magnet holder (good condition) in box $30

Aqua C Remora skimmer with skimmer box and MJ 1200 pump. Works well, has cleaning port with brush for injector, needs O-ring for skimmer cup (company will send you one free) $80

Iwaki MD40RXT external pump. This pump is a tank and runs quiet and cool for an external pump. Used for a return and chiller pump for my 120 with dual overflows. Used 4 years, in perfect mechanical shape. Pumps 1344 gph with max head of 16 ft. $180

Tunze Calcium dispenser $20

Aqualogic DS3 flow through ¼ HP chiller with single stage Ranco controller (both used around 4 years). This is also built like a tank. Worked well when taken down 2 years ago. Ranco controller needs backup battery for when power goes out. $967 new, asking $350

Neptune Aquacontroller III (blue face), needs new temp probe. Comes with new pH probe, DC8, DC4-HD and Aquanotes software. $400

Serious inquiries only please.

thanks, Chris

ecam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the skimmer for a nano? since you are running a mj1200 pump

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of a few things for those that requested them:

Aqualogic chiller and controller:

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

Remora skimmer:

IMG_1916.jpg

TLF reactor:

IMG_1914.jpg

Tunze a dispenser:

IMG_1913.jpg

SLS magnetic dual ballast:

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear you are getting out but wish you luck with the sale and your new endeavours

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRICE DROPS and update, thanks to those who have bought my used equipment from me. I hope it serves you well for years as it has me:)
Sunlight Supply Galaxy 250 watt electronic ballasts (2, not dimmable, used about 2 years or so) Price drop! $65 each, $120 for both shipped
Sunlight Supply Blue Wave dual magnetic 250 watt pulse start ballast (used 2 years) Price drop! $65 shipped

BNIB, never used Radium SE 250 watt MH bulb $60 SOLD!

BNIB TLF 150 phosphate reactor $30 SOLD!

6080J Tunze magnet holder (good condition) in box Price drop! $25 shipped
Aqua C Remora skimmer with skimmer box and MJ 1200 pump. Works well, has cleaning port with brush for injector, needs O-ring for skimmer cup (company will send you one free) Price drop! $70 shipped

Iwaki MD40RXT external pump. This pump is a tank and runs quiet and cool for an external pump. Used for a return and chiller pump for my 120 with dual overflows. Used 4 years, in perfect mechanical shape. Pumps 1344 gph with max head of 16 ft. Price drop! $150 shipped

Tunze Calcium dispenser $20 SOLD!

Aqualogic DS3 flow through ¼ HP chiller with single stage Ranco controller (both used around 4 years). $967 new, asking $350 SOLD!

Neptune Aquacontroller III (blue face), needs new temp probe. Comes with new pH probe, DC-8, DC4-HD and Aquanotes software. This is the hardwired version, NOT the wireless Price drop! $325 shipped

Once again serious inquiries only please, thanks, Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
fishdoc11

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRICE DROPS and update, thanks again to those who have bought my used equipment from me. I hope it serves you well for years as it has me.

Sunlight Supply Galaxy 250 watt electronic ballasts (2, not dimmable, used about 2 years or so) Price drop! $65 each, $120 for both shipped - SOLD!

Sunlight Supply Blue Wave dual magnetic 250 watt pulse start ballast (used 2 years) Another Price drop! $50 shipped

BNIB, never used Radium SE 250 watt MH bulb $60 SOLD!

BNIB TLF 150 phosphate reactor $30 SOLD!

6080J Tunze magnet holder (good condition) in box Price drop! $25 shipped - SOLD!

Aqua C Remora skimmer with skimmer box and MJ 1200 pump. Works well, has cleaning port with brush for injector, needs O-ring for skimmer cup (company will send you one free) Another price drop! $60 shipped

Iwaki MD40RXT external pump. This pump is a tank and runs quiet and cool for an external pump. Used for a return and chiller pump for my 120 with dual overflows. Used 4 years, in perfect mechanical shape. Pumps 1344 gph with max head of 16 ft. Another price drop! $130 shipped

Tunze Calcium dispenser $20 SOLD!

Aqualogic DS3 flow through ¼ HP chiller with single stage Ranco controller (both used around 4 years). $967 new, asking $350 SOLD!

Neptune Aquacontroller III (blue face), needs new temp probe. Comes with new pH probe, DC-8, DC4-HD and Aquanotes software. This is the hardwired version, NOT the wireless Another price drop! $295 shipped

Once again serious inquiries only please, thanks, Chris

ecam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do u still have the mj1200? or did that go with the skimmer?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back