fishlist / bioload

Ashy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a RSR300xl 36x22x22.6 80 gal(65 dt 15 sump) mixed reef (lps mainly with zoas and maybe some sps in the hotspots) tank and this is my fishlist.

Percula clown pair
bristletooth tang
lawnmoore blenny
midas blenny
pistol and goby (probably YWG and tiger pistol but whatever I can get thats already paired)
royal gramma
either a possum or pink streaked wrasse

How is this for a bioload and compatibility? I would also like a Coral Beauty or a Flame Hawke(test my luck on these) but I might already be pushing the bioload.

Skimmer is a nyos quantum 120 which is pretty small.

Last edited:

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would put the coral beauty in for the bristletooth tang, and then I'd say it looks good. I say that because it's a 3' tank and the tang and blenny will likely hate each other.

OP
OP
Ashy

Ashy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would put the coral beauty in for the bristletooth tang, and then I'd say it looks good. I say that because it's a 3' tank and the tang and blenny will likely hate each other.
Sounds good, I'll take the risk with the coral beauty (I'll put it in last so I dont get attached) and if he nips at any corals I will swap him out for something.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back