• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fishnreef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Grissino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have three pet peeves when it comes to shipping.

1. I should get what I pay for.
2. Everything should be marked accordingly.
3. The vendor should have good customer service.

Well, I guess two out of three ain't bad.

1. I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR.

I ordered 10 small Berghia (at a spectacular price I might add ) but what I got are two bags marked as such:
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402001740.215659.jpg

Along with this surprise I ordered what I thought to be a 1" frag of Red Dragon (again, for a spectacular price) but again I got this bag with what seems to be a 2"+ frag in it.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402001871.862247.jpg

Along with both surprises I received Cheato and Tiger pods that I did not order.

Pet peeve number 2 is obviously taken care of by the attached photos above.

And pet peeve number three was taken care of before I ever got my package when I was unable to purchase any of this due to internet issues and Kelley called me directly on my cell and took care of me with a 37 minute phone call. Top notch customer service!

I WILL CERTAINLY BE ORDERING FROM FISHNREEF AGAIN.

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Grissimo,

Thanks for your very kind comments and sense of humor! We love what we do and our customers. We also know it's difficult to order from unknown vendors and much appreciate your taking that leap and feedback. We will work on our labeling!

Fishnreef team.

OP
OP
Grissino

Grissino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nudis were huge! :) I'll be coming back to you. You know how to take care of your customers. Kelley deserves a raise for dealing with me for so long even before your business hours.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back