• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fishy Business Aquatics Feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Yamil Montanez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishy Business custommers please make sure you get an exact representation from them of the fish you are planning to order. I recently ordered two rainbow wrasses that I was drawn to from the website picture. The fish was not available at the time and I received an Email once the fish was in stock. I received the fish which were healthy, but not even close to what I was expecting to get. I made a claim via several email and to this day, I have not heard from them. Lessons learned first and last time ordering from them. Here are pictures of what I had ordered and what I got. Too bad that a company decide to engage in this tipe of behavior in a respected forum like this one.
@FishyBusinessAq

Screenshot_20190510-165055_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190510-165202_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishy Business custommers please make sure you get an exact representation from them of the fish you are planning to order. I recently ordered two rainbow wrasses that I was drawn to from the website picture. The fish was not available at the time and I received an Email once the fish was in stock. I received the fish which were healthy, but not even close to what I was expecting to get. I made a claim via several email and to this day, I have not heard from them. Lessons learned first and last time ordering from them. Here are pictures of what I had ordered and what I got. Too bad that a company decide to engage in this tipe of behavior in a respected forum like this one.

Screenshot_20190510-165055_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190510-165202_Chrome.jpg
Somebody should have responded to you and we apologize if they did not.

That being said, you did receive a healthy rainbow wrasse. Many fish, wrasses in particular, have many variations in color that change with their age, sex, mood, surroundings, etc. We cannot show every possible variation on the website (nor would you even see that in a short visit to a store.) We are obviously going to post photos that are high quality, show a fish at it's best, and under the best lighting. We are not trying to be deceptive, but we are always going to provide the most beautiful photos of each fish species we have available. EVERY item, unless it is WYSIWYG states: Due to variations within species, your item may not look identical to the image(s) provided, nor is the sex of the item guaranteed UNLESS you are presented with an option during the selection process.

Again, we are very sorry that someone didn't get back to you immediately, that should always happen.

OP
OP
Yamil Montanez

Yamil Montanez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do understand that fish are not going to look exactly as shown on the picture, but what you are presenting on your site and what I got doesn't even resemble the same fish. I have purchased fish from numerous vendors and I've never experienced anything like this. I will keep the fish and hopefully they will mature and show awesome colors. Unfortunately this was my first experience with your company, first impression counts!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back