Fishy's 225 gallon custom reef

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi,need rock....:pi am getting a crap over ton tonight and tomorrow:oops:should be close to 4k lbs:oops:hitting the road soon,have a good night
I need lots of rock too.... :)

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi,need rock....:pi am getting a crap over ton tonight and tomorrow:oops:should be close to 4k lbs:oops:hitting the road soon,have a good night
Yes, yes,and YES!

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats exactly what it is. I took that one and turned it into 5 frags. @fishguy242 has one @Roush2000 has one and the other 3 are adding heads in my frag tank.
20201127_113443.jpg
How do you cut them?

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you cut them?
These had long bodies on them when I first got them. I used bone cutters and clipped them. The skeletons are surprisingly tough, not like a lot of the euphies, try the same thing with those and they crush and splinter...

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Figured they would crush. How did you figure out it was hard enough. Want to start fragging some coral
The honest answer is... just went for it knowing if it didn't work that I could lose a head or 2. I now also have a dremel that is good for cutting things like this. Makes a bit of a mess though. I have lots of frags. I haven't done any shipping though dont really know where to start there. Always down for trades to...

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha that is my thinking. Give a try and if you lose a head so be it. Need to figure it out someway.

very nice collection
Ty... once my new "frag" tank is built ill be switching gears a little... I will have frags to trade but I'm going to also start growing out some colonies of some of what I have... im hoping to have my 250? (Maybe bigger) setup or at least started next summer. Lots has gotten in the way but it will happen next year. I want to have some big peices to go in them once its done.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Absolutely SPLAMTASTIC!

Frank do you know the Par in your tanks?

Or better statement....I want my corals that happy !!
no idea,know i need to put all my lights up,going all t12 vho,never checked par,they have worked 3 decades ,have no doubts....but i have been saying ,ya going to get them up ,over month now :rolleyes:

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no idea,know i need to put all my lights up,going all t12 vho,never checked par,they have worked 3 decades ,have no doubts....but i have been saying ,ya going to get them up ,over month now :rolleyes:
Or longer bahahaha.... I offered to help Frank :) for real you can put me to work in the fish room when I visit...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 133 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back