Fishy's 225 gallon custom reef

Yes indeed. If you are looking for anything and see it in my tank. Just ask. If I can frag it its yours.
Not in this to make money.
Same with mine! If you see anything let me know. @Erin O is in line for a rbta when mine finally split...
 
Santa came....

20201225_152915.jpg
 
nice,that's going to put out a serious amount of water a day;Woot;Woot;Woot
 
nice,that's going to put out a serious amount of water a day;Woot;Woot;Woot
Well... I originally put it in my wish list because I thought I'd be building my 250 this year....
Turns out I may be stuck with the frag tank another year....
Life happens. I'll be ready when the time comes... :)
 
75 gallon update pics...
 

Attachments

  • 20201226_152611.jpg
    20201226_152611.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20201226_152615.jpg
    20201226_152615.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20201226_152619.jpg
    20201226_152619.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 57

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new