FL!PPER Magnetic Magnifying Glass

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
When I bought my tank, it came with a flipper magnifying glass, but it didn’t have the magnet that goes in the tank holding it in place. Anyone know where I can buy one or a good alternative? TIA :)
@vetteguy53081
IMG_2260.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Thank you, but I cannot justify buying a $5 magnet and then spending $22 on shipping.. rather just get a new magnifying glass
they will have to be plastic or rubber coated others wise will rust in the tank. so make sure of that and that its sealed well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new