Flame Hawk gamble

Strange it has taken me this many years to understand why some things just end up disappearing in my reef tanks. I've tried to be more aware of the pecking order this time around.

If it makes you feel any better, my flame hawk has left my three shrimp alone for the last 30 days. But that might change someday.
 
My Flame committed Hari Kari last night by jumping out of the tank. We have had the top off for several months now. Was so sad to find his little dried up body :-(
 
My flame hawk gets along just fine with shrimp. I just keep him well fed. He is a jumper though, and I've rescued him from carpet surfing twice. I have a canopy, but he still finds his way out!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new