Flame scallop, will it eat my fish ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danagrzyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It will filter tiny life forms from the water column. (The hard part, from what I understand, is making sure there's enough food in the water to keep the scallop alive without polluting the tank . . . ) If your clown gets too close, the scallop will clam up.

~Bruce
 
It will filter tiny life forms from the water column. (The hard part, from what I understand, is making sure there's enough food in the water to keep the scallop alive without polluting the tank . . . ) If your clown gets too close, the scallop will clam up.

~Bruce

I gave him some plankton
 
Some plankton will not do, it will starve to death in most tanks, unless you are willing to give them enough food that's right for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new