• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flaming Bugatti Chalice Colony

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tonyreeffish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this beautiful colony of Flaming Buggati chalice for $600. This is a 3" X 3" fully encrusted and overgrowing colony. It is mostly red but does have a long streak of blue and a bunch of small blue spots. The colony is the same as the frag in front of it in the picture that has the blue and red coloring.
$50 Shipping

chalice1.png chalice2.jpg chalice3.png chalice4.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new