flaming mohican vs krakatoa

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to buy the two together it is 400 and the buddig is up to 900? I feel bad for whoever wins or the price is being manipulated.

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the price being manipulate? The winner is bidding his or her highest price. You may feel that they over paid but the winner well not because the bid winning bid is what they are welling to pay for the coral.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the price being manipulate? The winner is bidding his or her highest price. You may feel that they over paid but the winner well not because the bid winning bid is what they are welling to pay for the coral.

As crazy as I think the price is I have to agree. It's not like the auction started at $900 it was $125 if I remember correctly. If someone has that kind of money to drop on some polyps more power to them.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I can be quite skeptical, but to think there is no way someone is purposefully pushin up the price might be naive.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kraks on the loose at rap. The Florida buyer has them listed at 1000pp according to my friends down there.

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kraks on the loose at rap. The Florida buyer has them listed at 1000pp according to my friends down there.
nice im sure he will get some eager zoa collectors to buy and ROI will finally come his way

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I can be quite skeptical, but to think there is no way someone is purposefully pushin up the price might be naive.

Again you assuming and you know what that means. If you have proof that it's being manipulated or who's doing then please let us know. If not then that's just irresponsible on your part. I spoken to GB and they think it's nuts that the prices goes that high but they don't control it.

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As crazy as I think the price is I have to agree. It's not like the auction started at $900 it was $125 if I remember correctly. If someone has that kind of money to drop on some polyps more power to them.
+1 I was out at 900 :sad::cry:

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again you assuming and you know what that means. If you have proof that it's being manipulated or who's doing then please let us know. If not then that's just irresponsible on your part. I spoken to GB and they think it's nuts that the prices goes that high but they don't control it.

You are assuming I am talking about Rudy and not someone else manipulating the price. Adonis palys are being sold on Mari rocks and the more rocks you buy the more Adonis you get. So if someone was sitting on a bunh if Adonis, why not run the price up and sell them as master kraks. Again a little conspiracy theory but not out of the realm of possibilities. Remember the paly named in the title of this thread, Mohicans, were mark palys that were artificially inflated in price.

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are assuming I am talking about Rudy and not someone else manipulating the price. Adonis palys are being sold on Mari rocks and the more rocks you buy the more Adonis you get. So if someone was sitting on a bunh if Adonis, why not run the price up and sell them as master kraks. Again a little conspiracy theory but not out of the realm of possibilities. Remember the paly named in the title of this thread, Mohicans, were mark palys that were artificially inflated in price.

Again that should be made clear instead of just making a broad statement. The only thing I see driving up the price are threads like these that hype up a paly and then supply and demand kicks in.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wonder if it's the guy from Florida who was selling them on ebay a little while back that didn't sell

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again that should be made clear instead of just making a broad statement. The only thing I see driving up the price are threads like these that hype up a paly and then supply and demand kicks in.

Agree, R2r is blocked in my office so a lot of time I am typing on my phone so I don't always articulate my point very well.

Back