Flashback Friday with your first full tank shot!

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,917
Reaction score
54,392
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I love seeing here on R2R is FTS! I love getting to see the "complete" picture of someone's reef tank. However, I want to see something a little different today. Instead of showing off your latest FTS, let's see your very first FTS (or earliest if you don't have that)
 
I started reefing 11 years ago and my now wife and I got our first cat, Kida, like 8 or 9 months after I got my first reef tank (she turns 11 next March). I can't find many early pics of just my first reef tank but I got a bunch with the kitten 😂

20160520_103022.jpg


20160518_211709.jpg


20180401_161656.jpg
 
Last edited:
Always love seeing a good cat and reef picture! I don't have too many photos of my cats "playing" with my reef tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new