Flashback Friday with your first full tank shot!

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,988
Reaction score
54,506
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I love seeing here on R2R is FTS! I love getting to see the "complete" picture of someone's reef tank. However, I want to see something a little different today. Instead of showing off your latest FTS, let's see your very first FTS (or earliest if you don't have that)
 
I started reefing 11 years ago and my now wife and I got our first cat, Kida, like 8 or 9 months after I got my first reef tank (she turns 11 next March). I can't find many early pics of just my first reef tank but I got a bunch with the kitten 😂

20160520_103022.jpg


20160518_211709.jpg


20180401_161656.jpg
 
Last edited:
Always love seeing a good cat and reef picture! I don't have too many photos of my cats "playing" with my reef tank
 
Mid 1990’s..135 gallon, Metal Halide lighting, Marshall Island live rock.

IMG_1253.png
 
Always love seeing a good cat and reef picture! I don't have too many photos of my cats "playing" with my reef tank
How about dog picture?
IMG_3123.jpeg
 
😂 That was live rock from my lfs before my order from TBS arrived and I transferred my existing rock from my 32g
Whew! I thought I'd have to re-think my definition of "live" rock.
 
Whew! I thought I'd have to re-think my definition of "live" rock.
A good diet and encouraging words everyday and your rocks will grow like weeds!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new