Fleshy growth underneath corals.. is this normal?

therremans

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Messages
68
Reaction score
79
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’ve had these frags for a month or so and notice this fleshy clear growth happening around the base. Is this apart of the coral growing?

Thank you

5F51B89B-1DF7-4466-9FF4-EEE171025E1F.jpeg 551AAE78-6271-4C50-9445-9AFC01AF73EF.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new