Fleshy Limpet Photo Thread

CallMeChris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
198
Reaction score
237
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some pics of a fleshy limpet in my tank. Hitchhiker from gulf rock. All pics taken with an iPhone 13 Pro. Feel free to post your fleshy limpet photos too!

IMG_1271.jpeg
IMG_1395.jpeg
IMG_1665.jpeg
 
I know this is almost a year old but I can’t get over how big mine is! Close to two inches and wonder if he’s still growing! I got him from someone earlier this year and not sure if he’s grown at all.

IMG_2422.jpeg IMG_2423.jpeg
 
How do you care for one of these?? I’m seriously in love. How does its behavior differ from an algae eating snail?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new