FlexingFishSticks Covid Sanity Tank

Nice-looking tank! I love those euphyllias you've picked up.
 
Nice-looking tank! I love those euphyllias you've picked up.
Thank you so much man! I love euphyllias! I intend to get a bunch more just haven’t been able to locate the colors and types I’m looking for. I would love to see some pics of your tank :)
 
Tank is looking good flex. @fishguy242 def has some good coral worth looking at if you are close by..
Thank you so much! Slowly learning from everyone on here thanks to you guys! Ahh I know I creep on all 103 pages of his thread ;Woot. Honestly have no idea where he lives but I’m sure he’s far from California:confused:
 
Thank you so much! Slowly learning from everyone on here thanks to you guys! Ahh I know I creep on all 103 pages of his thread ;Woot. Honestly have no idea where he lives but I’m sure he’s far from California:confused:
Middle of no where in the middle of the country.... no joke lol been there.
 
Great thread you got going,

Nice to see you really starting to fill it up!
Thank you!!! It’s getting there haha long way to go compared to you and everyone else! Big fan of your euphyllias
 
i am intrigued now....clearly you guys must be neighbors;Pompus
Its about a 3.5 hour drive for me one way. I typically make a day trip out of it and visit a lfs or 2 also if time allows.
 
Its about a 3.5 hour drive for me one way. I typically make a day trip out of it and visit a lfs or 2 also if time allows.
Omg that’s a long drive! That’s about how far away Vegas is from me! You know what that means @fishguy242 you are worth the drive ;)
 
Omg that’s a long drive! That’s about how far away Vegas is from me! You know what that means @fishguy242 you are worth the drive ;)
He's a great guy, super helpful, great conversation, great tanks.... and a fish stores worth of equipment.... everytime I go he's got new stuff to look at.
 
He's a great guy, super helpful, great conversation, great tanks.... and a fish stores worth of equipment.... everytime I go he's got new stuff to look at.
Speaking very highly of @fishguy242 means you yourself must be awesome too! He’s got to be a nice guy to let people come over during this whole pandemic! Honestly @fishguy242 was the first person to standout to me when I joined R2R......the man posts on every single thread!!! At first I thought one of 2 things....either he is straight up kookoo or he is a very genuine nice person!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new