FlexingFishSticks Covid Sanity Tank

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking very highly of @fishguy242 means you yourself must be awesome too! He’s got to be a nice guy to let people come over during this whole pandemic! Honestly @fishguy242 was the first person to standout to me when I joined R2R......the man posts on every single thread!!! At first I thought one of 2 things....either he is straight up kookoo or he is a very genuine nice person!
How about both.... lololol

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Middle of no where in the middle of the country.... no joke lol been there.
I have as well.. Over the river through the woods to Frank's house we go.
His town has a walmart 2 dollar generals and the assortment of fast food. Why it has all of that not sure because its in BFE surrounded by cornfields.
:cool: smack dab,middle,USA;)
Not quite but close enough for government work.
i am intrigued now....clearly you guys must be neighbors;Pompus
2 and change hours for me
Its about a 3.5 hour drive for me one way. I typically make a day trip out of it and visit a lfs or 2 also if time allows.
How do you have time after seeing Frank's stuff.
He's a great guy, super helpful, great conversation, great tanks.... and a fish stores worth of equipment.... everytime I go he's got new stuff to look at.
Serious knowledge. After seeing some old equipment he has, we've made strides but gone backwards in simplicity. We can definitely over complicate things in this hobby
Speaking very highly of @fishguy242 means you yourself must be awesome too! He’s got to be a nice guy to let people come over during this whole pandemic! Honestly @fishguy242 was the first person to standout to me when I joined R2R......the man posts on every single thread!!! At first I thought one of 2 things....either he is straight up kookoo or he is a very genuine nice person!
He is I think he sucked up to much sw in his day or had too many coco puffs. He is genuine friendly and just all around a good human being.

@Dolelo96 how did I do?

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have as well.. Over the river through the woods to Frank's house we go.
His town has a walmart 2 dollar generals and the assortment of fast food. Why it has all of that not sure because its in BFE surrounded by cornfields.

Not quite but close enough for government work.

2 and change hours for me

How do you have time after seeing Frank's stuff.

Serious knowledge. After seeing some old equipment he has, we've made strides but gone backwards in simplicity. We can definitely over complicate things in this hobby

He is I think he sucked up to much sw in his day or had too many coco puffs. He is genuine friendly and just all around a good human being.

@Dolelo96 how did I do?
Haha wow sounds like @fishguy242 house is Disneyland for reefers! I will put his house on my bucket list ;Pompus . Ahhhh yess that explains it sucking up all that saltwater with Dinos will make someone become a little off eventually;)

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bow fronts are awesome. Great looking tank and sorry about the jawfish. Always wanted one but was worried adding with my pink spot goby.
Thank you!! Yeah he was an awesome fish very spunky never had anybody spit sand at my face like he did....I think your tank is large enough to acquire one! My tank is not that large and they YWG and jawfish ignored each other I guess I got lucky since they chose to burrow on opposite sides of the tank !

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'm up to date here ;)

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back