Flipper Edge for tank glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same. It’s excellent.

The only thing to be wary of is getting sand trapped underneath it. I scratched my tank badly when I didn’t notice. Sucks but it is what it is.

I recommend changing out the blades somewhat regularly. If you notice it not scrapping as well then new blades should get it working well again.
 
Same. It’s excellent.

The only thing to be wary of is getting sand trapped underneath it. I scratched my tank badly when I didn’t notice. Sucks but it is what it is.

I recommend changing out the blades somewhat regularly. If you notice it not scrapping as well then new blades should get it working well again.
I've used flipper products for 4 years but this new dual blade design with thick non razor metal blades just really wipes out the hard stuff
 
I've used flipper products for 4 years but this new dual blade design with thick non razor metal blades just really wipes out the hard stuff
Good to know it gets even the hard stuff off! I'll keep this in mind whenever I get a new scraper
 
Good to know it gets even the hard stuff off! I'll keep this in mind whenever I get a new scraper
Yep the tunze one I have doesn’t even come close. Coralline and that hard film algae that develops when you don’t clean the glass for a while comes off easily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new