• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Florida area

edc_aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone in the Port Saint Lucie Florida area with corals and fish for sale or willing to trade corals?

Kaleb W Bellamy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large foxface for trade or sale

20181025_154948.jpg

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pics also do you have any torches? Or hammers
I have a lot of indo torches, torches I. General. I have a good selection of zoos from low to high priced ones. And have blastos all kinds. Hammers (Euphyllia in general I have a lot of) I have a highlighter yellow, splatter, Aussie golden, indo orange branching, Aussie orange branching (Aka holy grail hammer, toxic green, blue colony, blue splatter colony, pink colony pink splatter, plus about 10 others that I can't remember of the top of my head. If interested I can frag some off my colonies(I would have to let new frags heal before I sell or trade) or can sell smaller ones if I have them in the color you want. Pm me and I can send you any pics you desire. Ty

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of indo torches, torches I. General. I have a good selection of zoos from low to high priced ones. And have blastos all kinds. Hammers (Euphyllia in general I have a lot of) I have a highlighter yellow, splatter, Aussie golden, indo orange branching, Aussie orange branching (Aka holy grail hammer, toxic green, blue colony, blue splatter colony, pink colony pink splatter, plus about 10 others that I can't remember of the top of my head. If interested I can frag some off my colonies(I would have to let new frags heal before I sell or trade) or can sell smaller ones if I have them in the color you want. Pm me and I can send you any pics you desire. I live in PSJ in Brevard County. Ty.

TankLife86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am but no frags to swap yet, I do have plenty of other stuff that available, lights, tanks etc... I'm also less than 6 miles away from WWC
You wanted anemones from before but you were too busy I guess man. I have a couple zoas and corals for sale still if you want.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

• I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

• Other.

Back