G_Sanab922

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice set up! How's that Sargassum Shrimp? I've been looking at those recently

Thanks! It's really cool actually. It likes to hide a lot in the cleverest places lol I always seem to find him though.
Here's a pic of when I first caught it. I have another but need to find it
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405554379.005607.jpg

It's about an inch long. Didn't expect to catch it so easily lol
Where have you been looking for them? I haven't seen any places that sell them

Gabriel

nawilson89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at them, but not really interested in buying them as of yet. I dont know their temperament, i fear putting anything in my tank that i havent researched since i have two very tiny Greenbanded Goby.

OP
OP
G_Sanab922

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at them, but not really interested in buying them as of yet. I dont know their temperament, i fear putting anything in my tank that i havent researched since i have two very tiny Greenbanded Goby.
Even though they have claws it seems like he's pretty peaceful. No one messes with him and he doesn't mess with anyone in my tank.
From my experience it's more of a night crawler. When the lights are on he's normally hiding and just chills. If a pellet falls near him he goes out, gets it and goes back to his spot with it.

Gabriel

OP
OP
G_Sanab922

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

Nem is doing pretty good, life has been busy and stressful so I haven't been able to put in much time to my tank but things are getting better so I added a few things.
Corals are doing great either way.
Added a hammer from House of Fins, great place and great corals. The hammer looks nice and opens up nicely.
Don't think anything has died since last update. Clowns are doing great , purple dottback is being nice with everyone, have 3 different shrimps and they all get along well. Mexican turbos are doing great. And tank looks nice and clean. Haven't done a WC in a while. That's something I need to do soon.
Will post pics later

OP
OP
G_Sanab922

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410554424.400679.jpg

Red grape algae.

Also got a leather finger from a friend. Will post a pic later things are good and growing though

Gabriel

OP
OP
G_Sanab922

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh jealous of that red grape algae. Can't find some over here!!!

Yea it's hard to find. Check eBay. I got red grade with blue scroll for $22 (shipping included). Plus two little bags of chaeto.

Check out finzaquatics

They are sort of new to eBay. But great shipping. Everything came to me perfectly.

Gabriel

OP
OP
G_Sanab922

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413164721.195629.jpg

Latest addition to the nano. Arrow Crab, this little guy is super active and doesn't bother anyone.

Oh and idk what happened but my Sargassum shrimp jumped out or something, happened to be on the same day my grandma wanted to clean my tank. Coincidence huh... I've told everyone in my family not to touch my tank, and of course my grandmother couldn't help it and went on a cleaning raid. Let's not even mention the glass cleaner she used! I was so mad! I need to wait for tomorrow to do a WC. I just hope none got in and spiked ammonia... I love old ppl but ugh,,, some are just so stubborn...

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!! :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back