Florida rock hitchiker

Normally nassarius snails are in sand, very hard to say from picture. Does your tank have sand or bare bottom?
 
Whelk.
 
The tank is bare and I intend to keep it that way. It seems to like being inside the rock more than anything else.
 
Rock is 100% from Florida. Welk huh? Any dangers of keeping a welk?
 
Thanks. I knew there was a risk with buying ocean rock but the pros outweighed the cons. I'll pull it asap.
 
Oh indeed! I miss the days of the AWESOME liverock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new