Floridian's get your Generators ready!

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That connector isn't common. You'll need to strip the wires and connect to a 12v battery. The outer part of the connector is negative, inner part is positive.

Duke is being difficult, they have their hands full big time with transmission lines down. Transmission takes a lot of work and special equipment to get back up.

Hang in there!

As luck would have it, a Radio Shack just opened down the street and they had the right sized connecter in stock. Bought a freaking expensive marine battery, some connectors, and now have my MP40 on battery power!

This means I won't have to run the generator overnight at all so I can finally get some sleep. Pretty sure my blood pressure just dropped at least 10 points....
 
As luck would have it, a Radio Shack just opened down the street and they had the right sized connecter in stock. Bought a freaking expensive marine battery, some connectors, and now have my MP40 on battery power!

This means I won't have to run the generator overnight at all so I can finally get some sleep. Pretty sure my blood pressure just dropped at least 10 points....
I hope you can get some much needed shut eye tonight.
 
As luck would have it, a Radio Shack just opened down the street and they had the right sized connecter in stock. Bought a freaking expensive marine battery, some connectors, and now have my MP40 on battery power!

This means I won't have to run the generator overnight at all so I can finally get some sleep. Pretty sure my blood pressure just dropped at least 10 points....
How's the tank
 
Happy to hear that. Well done on the prepping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new