Flow in FLUVAL 13.5

mbmartin06

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have A Fluval 13.5. Its initial cycle went fine, I have the normal ugly algae under control, all readings are fine and today I added my second fish to increase the bioload. my question is about what pump would be good to add to increase flo. I picked up a 256 GPH pump that just blows everything in the tank around, obviously this is a bit too much. what do you guys use?
 
I recently picked up the sicce nano 500 and its got a nice gentle flow that would be good for fluval evo 13.5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new