Flow in my IM 25 Lagoon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So you should be good — two MP10 Quiet Drive will be more than enough. Enjoy your build — I love mine, much more than my bigger tanks! lol
Thank you again!

I just followed your video above to reset my MP-10’s, and it seemed to work. On one, the “W” lights up so I assume it’s WiFi ready, but the other one the “W” doesn’t light up, so I assume it’s only “WiFi capable”.

I checked my other two, and as said one is the white version, and the other one it’s “W” does not light up either, even after reset.

I think I’m going to pitch all these and get some new circ pumps. I think I’m going to start with the RFG’s from VCA, and then go from there.

Thanks again!
 
This is with a single 266 at max, 2 spinstreams. Single dmp-20 at 40%


That looks really good! I think I’m going to try the RFG’s from VCA this time, just to see how they compare to the SpinStreams.
 
Indeed!
I will report back in 5-7 days.
I think I want to give this a try. If nothing else, I think I like the way it looks in the tank a little better than the IM SpinStream.

Would there be any extra discounts for the R2R crowd, looks like you just made two sales in this thread :winking-face-with-tongue::upside-down-face::zany-face:

Added the RFG from @Vivid Creative Aquatics, I do like the product. Definitely breaks up the flow. Planning on purchasing another for my IM 14.

:)
 
I like the recommendation to go with a single DMP-20 paired with the TurbulentFlows adapter—they create smooth back-and-forth crossflow without blasting the corals, which sounds ideal.


In my case, I’ve also dabbled in 3D risers and custom return nozzles made with 3D filament to fine-tune directionality. Digital models let me prototype unique nozzle shapes that work with my chosen pump setup—like SpinStream or IM MightyJets—until I get the ideal random circulation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new