Flow question

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this too much or the wrong kind of flow as I don’t know what to do about flow in this tank no matter where I put the pumps even on only 10% which is what I have it running at for both redsea reef maker I can’t get all torches to move and I can’t get them to extend as much as they used to when I had my older pumps.

OP
OP
Lolleo

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the size of your tank, how many ReefWaves do you have running (and what model), how are they positioned and what flow settings are you running in your programming?
I am running random on 2 25s and they are right side up on the far left and right back corners as if I put them in the middle on the sides it causes way too much flow

OP
OP
Lolleo

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running random on 2 25s and they are right side up on the far left and right back corners as if I put them in the middle on the sides it causes way too much flow
On random flow

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A photo or video would help.
In addition to the size of the tank and clarification on placement. Are you just using the controller or are you running any programming through ReefBeat? I'm just throwing out a guess here that the pair of ReefWave25s may be too much for your tank if you're only running them @10% and simply moving them over a few inches is causing too much flow.

As @Sean Clark suggested - an image or two (or even short video) showing what you mean by "too much flow" would be immensely helpful.

OP
OP
Lolleo

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One sec this thing is being a pain. Hopefully this time it works. The tank is a 300 xl

OP
OP
Lolleo

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully now it works Idek this is so weird

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back